Sunday, December 26, 2010

Chapter 4 - Richie

Christ, she was tight.  And so fucking eager.  When I slid my fingers into her, she dropped her arms, trusting her legs to keep her upright.  She leaned back against the wall, panting wildly as I pounded her hard.  It only took a few strokes and she was gone.  I knew she was close in the bar.  Fuck me, I love a responsive woman.

Aimee bit her lip and put her hands up to her throat, almost like she couldn’t breathe.  They traced the vee of her dress, and before I knew it she was unbuttoning the first few buttons, exposing the pink thing I caught a glimpse of earlier, and now I felt as if I couldn’t breathe.  The pink thing was a lacy, front-clasp bra.  If a girl’s going to sling ‘em, this is definitely the way to do it.  With the flick of one finger, the bra fell open and her gorgeous tits were exposed. 

I latched onto one dusky pink nipple and sucked while I continued to pump her, wanting her to cum for me again.  She moaned deep in the back of her throat, tensing around my fingers, then she went over.  I felt her spasming and dripping again, and fuck it was hot.  Her legs started to go weak, and started to slip from my waist.  I had to let her stand on the ground, but didn’t take my hand from her.  I crooked my fingers inside her and she hissed like an angry cat and her eyes rolled back in her head. 

I caught Aimee just before she fell over, and pinned her to the wall.  I almost chuckled, because I noticed she lost a shoe, she was a bit lopsided.  I finally pulled my hand away, tearing her panties off her for good measure.  After tucking them into my pocket, I leaned in to kiss her some more, framing her face with my hands.

Aimee stepped out of her other shoe and put her hands inside my shirt and traced down to the button of my jeans, scratching lightly with her nails.  Jesus she had me ready to pop.  She unbuttoned my jeans and lowered the zipper, shoving at my jeans a little, exposing a few inches of my ass to the night air.  When she reached inside to grab my cock, I nearly came in her hand.

She had me so crazy, and I still couldn’t quite believe what we were doing.   But the way she felt, squeezing me tightly and rubbing her hand along the length of my cock; the way she smelled, the scent of her orgasm on the air… Hell all rational thought flew out of my head the second she licked my hand in the bar.  God, I just couldn’t wait any longer to have her.  I mean that’s why we came back here, right?  In this dark alley?  Actually, I didn’t really care where we were at the moment.  I just knew I had to have her NOW.  I just hoped there would be time for finesse and style later.  And a bed.  Good Christ, I wanted her on a bed.

And in the shower.

And perhaps bent over the arm of a couch.

Judging by the way she’s responding to me, she’d totally be up for spending the night in my suite.  I broke the kiss, breathing hard.  Resting my forehead against hers, I waited until she stopped stroking me and met my eyes.

“Darlin’, if you want to finish this right, you’ve gotta let go,” I said through gritted teeth.  “If you want to finish it quick and dirty, then keep on keepin’ on.”

She just smiled and chuckled.  She didn’t giggle – it was definitely a rough, sexy chuckle.  “I want it all, baby.”  She grabbed me once more, squeezing hard.  “And I mean every last inch of it.”

Sweet fuck, a woman after my own heart.  Or dick; whatever.  I mumbled something about protection and fumbled for my pants.  Aimee helped, and when I slid the rubber from my pocket, she tore it away from me, ripping into the package like a kid at Christmas.  With sure fingers, she slid the thing on in about two seconds.  Three more after that and I lifted her up and finally, FINALLY, slid her down onto me. 

Jesus, she was still tight, and hot and fucking wet.  I can’t even describe what she felt like.  You’ve heard the clichés – a velvet vice, warm apple pie – not even close to what it felt like – not that I’ve fucked pies to know the difference.   As she slid down my length, I knew I wanted MORE.  It took all my control not to just let her drop, and to have her slight weight bring her all the way down onto me.  I was trying to be nice and wait for her to adjust slowly.  Apparently, Aimee didn’t want slow.  She looped her legs around my hips, changing the angle slightly, causing her to slide down a little more.  She grunted and wiggled her hips, sliding down even further onto my shaft.

“I said all of it, damn you,” she hissed, trying to pull me deeper with her heels on my ass.

“I don’t want to hurt you,” I muttered, still trying to do the decent thing.

Aimee barked a hard, cold laugh.  “Sweetheart, I’m in a back alley leaned up against a wall.  Would I be doing that if I didn’t want your whole cock inside me?”  She leaned in to kiss me, and bit my bottom lip instead.  Not enough to make it bleed, but enough so I knew she meant business.

“Now,” she said, licking my lip to take the sting away.

“You asked for it,” I said to her a split second before bending my knees, bracing her ass against the side of that cool brick wall, and surging up into her, burying myself to the hair in her.

5 comments:

Bayaderra said...

I need a shower...

Anonymous said...

Not sure I can form a coherent sentence...that was HOT. Now need a cold shower

Trish said...

SWEET JESUS THAT WAS HOT!!

I think I need a shower or maybe I need to be "her". All I know is I need something!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm... and that's just for starters.... I don't know if I gonna make it!!!!

TaraLeigh said...

Is panting allowed?
Oh wait, that's Aimee.
And, well...yeah, me too.
Dang.
Right down to the hairs. Fuck me, i love a hot and dirty man.