Sunday, January 2, 2011

Chapter 5 - Aimee

Holy sweet FUCK I thought he was going to split me in two.  It was the most amazing feeling I had ever experienced.  He was sweet, wanting me to adjust to his girth -- he was just so freaking BIG – but where was the fun in that?  I wanted it rough.  I think I got the point across. 

When he rammed into me, I felt the wall biting into my ass, and I knew I’d be all scraped up, but it would be well worth it.  With each thrust, I felt him poking my womb, and I thought, no I knew, I’d be ruined for other men now.  I mean, how can you go back to a Kia once you’ve driven a Ferrari?

Richie had pressed me hard against the wall, and he finally, FINALLY, latched those pretty lips onto my neck and sucked hard while his hips drew back and forth, slamming into me.   The rough texture of the wall behind me added to my excitement, the friction from all sides making the tension in my body nearly unbearable. 

The thought fleetingly crossed my mind that it was coming on full dark now, soon enough people were going to be out and about.  Maybe they’d even have the same idea I did and head down the alley to relieve the pressure.  Thank God I was close to release again.  It wouldn’t do to be found rutting like pigs in a back alley.  But it was so freaking GOOD being fucked here in the alley. 

So naughty and wrong.

So not me.

So HER.

I grabbed Richie’s hair in my hands and pulled his head up, mashing my mouth to his.  He drove his tongue so hard into my mouth it took my breath away.  When he tangled it around mine, and pulled, I thought I would die on the spot. 

He broke the kiss, panting, and locked eyes with me, smiling widely.  He bit down on my neck, on that part between my throat and shoulder that is most sensitive.  He bit and sucked, marking me, and the pull of his mouth on my skin electrified me.  A hand roughly covered one breast, kneading and rubbing, and every once in a while, pinching and pulling.  I’m pretty sure I moaned when he did that.

“Oh, you like that, do you darlin’?” he asked, needlessly.

I groaned something like “Mmnph,” and whimpered when he did it again.  He took my nipple between his fingers and pulled it gently, stretching it.  When it was fully extended, and the sensation was tip-toeing the fine line between pleasure and pain, he gave it a little twist, and I screamed as an orgasm washed over me.  He dropped his hand, pulled my head to his chest, and I screamed into his pec as he kept up the pummeling, thrusting hard into me over and over. 

My back arched hard and my head slammed against the wall.  I saw stars, and my vision started to waiver.  I’m not sure all of it was because of the contact with the wall, but when I thought I might black out there in the alley, he slapped the side of my ass. 

Hard.

Oh God.

“Stay with me,” he commanded, seeing my eyes glaze over.

I dug my heels into his ass, I hope painfully, and was rewarded by a redoubling of effort.  His thrusts were manic now, like if he didn’t get off in the next thirty seconds, the world would end.

I focused on his eyes which were half-closed in concentration.  I could tell his jaw was clenched as he worked to gain his release.  I could FEEL that he was close.  His balls, as they slapped at me, were hard as rocks, and his cock was beyond steel.  I watched a bead of sweat trickle down his hairline, and on impulse, stretched out my tongue to capture it.  It was salty and warm, and the touch of my tongue to his forehead made him lose control.

He bent his knees a little further, and drove into me so hard I thought his balls were going to join his cock up inside me.  I felt a buzzing sensation in my legs that told me I was building up again.  I hoped to hell I would cum with him.  Richie started making these little grunty noises, and I knew it was almost the point of no return for him, too. 

I slid my hand between us and I don’t think Richie even noticed.  I slid the pad of my finger over my clit and pushed hard, making small, tight circles.  Richie felt the extra pressure at the base of his cock and moaned, “Fuck, Aimeeeeee,” and moved faster.

I moved faster.

He brought his mouth up to mine and scooped his tongue into my mouth.

I wrapped mine around his and sucked for all I was worth.

I could feel the edge of my orgasm creeping up.  I could practically see it lurking, taunting me with its closeness.  I tore my mouth away to whimper “please,” and Richie immediately dropped his head and sucked my nipple down his throat.  I groaned his name loudly as the buzzing finally turned to a roar, and my head fogged. Each thrust now brought a little “unh” from my lips, and I felt myself go rigid inside while wave after wave of numbing pleasure washed me from stem to stern.  I felt him start to slide more easily inside me and Kiegeled him to keep him where I wanted him.

Richie threw his head back and hissed “Yes!” between gritted teeth.  He stilled for a moment, just half a heartbeat, then I felt it.

The little pulse along the underside of his cock that rippled up the length of me. 

I felt the push of fluid against the barrier that protected us, and it seemed to go on for ever.  He matched the rhythm of his hips to the pulse of his cum.  Richie kissed me tenderly; sipping from my lips as he slowed then finally stopped his motions. 

The muscles in my legs were locked so tight, I couldn’t unhook my heels.  Richie gently unwound me from his waist and held me while I trembled.  He slid from me, and I reached down, fumbling for the handle to my bag.  I pulled it up and rummaged through it until I found a Kleenex and used it to clean him off with shaking hands.

Richie hiked his pants back up and gently fastened my bra, being sure to graze his fingertips over my swollen, distended nipples, making my knees watery again.  He smiled as he buttoned up my dress and gathered me into him, smoothing the back of my dress down over my bruised backside.

5 comments:

Bayaderra said...

Holy F&@$!!!!!
Is there enough snow left outside for me to cool off?!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

No words!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's lukcy I have no hot water at the moment, I need a cold shower!

T said...

OH. SWEET. MOTHER. OF. GOD!

Almost 3 years ago, I threw out the cigarettes....but tonight, Lord help me, I NEED one.

~T

TaraLeigh said...

Holy CRAP, when he slapped her ass on the way to blissing out...
Fuck girl...THAT was hot.
STay with me indeed.
*eyes crossed*
Next flat surface pls.
lol