Sunday, February 6, 2011

Chapter 10 - Richie

Good Christ, I thought her eyes were going to bug out of her head. Maybe she didn’t know EVERYTHING about me. She clearly didn’t know that even at my age, I’m insatiable. Shut up, I think it is a GOOD thing that once I’m with a woman, I can’t get enough of her.

I kissed my way down her legs and got off the bed – my rubbers were in the bathroom. I looked my fill of Aimee, sprawled out and sated on my bed. Some of her hair was damp and plastered to her forehead, but the rest was spread out across the pillow and trailed almost to the edge of the mattress. Have I mentioned how much I love long hair?

Her whole body was flushed – all of it – and her chest rose and fell rapidly with her panting. Her eyes were closed tightly, and I saw her stomach muscles clench as she bowed slightly, just a little, from the bed. Her knees pulled up a little, and she tensed and flexed a couple times before settling onto the mattress.

“What’s wrong, darlin’?” I asked, knowing full well what was happening. She was still feeling me on her; imagining me in her. Good. It’ll keep her wet for the minute it will take me to duck into the head and grab a strip of protection.

“Mmmm, nothin’ at all, baby,” she said, opening her eyes and looking in my general direction.

Christ, she looked drunk. I did that. No matter how many times I’ve seen that look, and if I’m honest with myself, it hasn’t been all that often lately, but back in the day? Oh yeah. But no matter how many times I’ve seen that look it always gives me a little thrill. I did that. It punches something primal in me. Something that screams “I MADE THAT HAPPEN; SHE’S MINE.” Cavemanish? Yep, but I don’t give a shit.

“Good, you just sit tight for a sec, Aimee, darlin’, and I’ll be right back.”

I ducked into the bathroom, flipping on the light as I went, and bee-lined for my shaving kit, rummaging around until I found the Trojans I always keep there. I grabbed a few – hey, you never know, right? – and turned to go back to my woman. I caught my reflection in the mirror, and damned if I didn’t have a self-satisfied look on my face. I winked at the image in the mirror, and snapped off the light.

Aimee was still turned toward me, and as I got closer to the bed, her smile widened. And my cock got harder. Christ, I could pound nails with the thing by now. Though the only thing I wanted to pound right now was her.

“You ready for me, darlin?” I asked Aimee, tearing into one of the packets.

She moaned shifted on the bed, spreading her legs wide.

Fuck yeah.

I climbed back between her widespread legs and planted my hands on either side of her head, holding my weight up off of her. I flexed my hips, sliding a little bit into her, and sweet fuckin’ HELL she was tight. Tight and wet. Just the way I like ‘em. There’s nothing quite like having permission to push past a woman’s natural defenses to fill her completely. I did just that, slowly so I wouldn’t hurt her.

With each inch she took, her eyes widened a little more, like she couldn’t quite believe I still wasn’t all the way in yet. Another little self-satisfied smile crossed my mouth. I couldn’t help it. I have lots of things to be proud of – my cock is just one of them.

I dipped my head to capture her mouth, and kissed her lazily, as if I had nothing better to do for the next couple of hours. She met me stroke for stroke, and scraped up enough strength to loop her arms around my neck and pull me down on top of her.

“I don’t want to smush you, Aimee,” I murmured against her mouth.

“Please,” she begged, “I want to feel your weight on me.” She kissed me again. “Please.” How could I say no to that?

I lowered myself slowly onto her, letting her feel my weight. I’m not in my fluffy state at the moment – I’m touring, so I’ve got good tone, but I am solid, and probably outweigh Aimee by close to seventy pounds. She raised her legs to grab my thighs, and lowered her arms to around my shoulders and pulled. I settled completely on her for a moment, and I felt the breath whoosh from her lungs. Then she did the damnest thing.

She purred.

Like a fuckin’ cat, she purred.

That sound went right to my dick, and it surged the rest of the way into Aimee. As I pressed into her flesh, I could feel each and every ridge of her walls rubbing the length of me. I much prefer the feel of a woman’s hot skin directly on mine, but I’m not an idiot – I only do that with women I trust. Still, I could feel her heat through the thin barrier, and the squeezing sensation was strong and fuckin’ hot.

Once I was fully surrounded by her, I stopped moving let myself just feel. This is my favorite part of making love. Yeah, yeah, the orgasm is fantastic, but that’s usually the end. I like the just-starting-out part. I like the first joining – the first real joining – with a woman. The quick fuck in the alley doesn’t really count – I was too far gone to relish the feeling of us joined together.

I could feel her heartbeat against mine, and I could feel the steady thumping around my cock, too. Her whole body thrummed with energy, and I had to take a minute to enjoy the sensation. I kissed her then, resting my elbows on the mattress and smoothing the sweaty hair away from her forehead. When I felt her heartbeat slow just a little, I broke the kiss.

“Ready, darlin’?” I asked, smiling at her.

By way of answer, she raised her hips a little – well she tried in any event – and I chuckled. Kissing her again, I gently stroked in and out of her, loving the friction her tight pussy made on my dick. I kept the pace slow and easy, wanting her to cum again before I let go. I broke the kiss to watch her face.

“Oh Go-o-o-od,” Aimee moaned, licking her lips and squinching her eyes closed.

“Let it go, baby,” I crooned. “You know you want it. You know you can feel it.” I gritted my teeth as she brought me closer to oblivion. “You know it’s gonna feel so fucking good when you cum. Let it go, baby... let it go.”

Aimee’s head thrashed back and forth, and she was clawing my back, trying to pull me closer to her. If I was any closer, I’d be in her fucking skin. She started bucking hard; thrashing against me. Her legs straightened then bent, then straightened again. She was straining with the need to explode.

I levered up onto my knees and inched closer to her. I lifted her legs so her ankles were up at my shoulders and held on tightly. I could feel her legs shaking with need. Her whole body was quivering. The muscles in her stomach were twitching, and she was biting her bottom lip so hard, I’m surprised she didn’t bleed.

“God, Rich,” she moaned, back arching hard. I took that as my cue to slam the ever-loving fuck out of her. I was pounding her so hard, I drove her back into the headboard. She braced her hands against it to keep her head from going through it, and that little bit of tension in her upper body made her tits bounce like nobody’s business. She gained a little purchase on the headboard, and used it to push herself back hard against me as I drove into her.

“Oh God,” she croaked. “Ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod...”

And FINALLY, she came. She came hard. She came so hard I saw stars. I felt her tense so much I had trouble moving.  Then her release came, and she juiced hard. I could still feel her quivering against my cock, so I knew the waves were still rolling. I pounded her hard until another one started to come up over her then I stopped.

“NO!” she screamed, clawing uselessly at my thighs.

“Just wait, baby,” I gritted thorough clenched teeth. I went for her clit, rubbing it mercilessly until she bent nearly in half with her orgasm. Then I dropped her legs from my shoulders , pushed her knees up near her ears and rode her until I came.

“Fuck Aimeeee,” I hissed as I pumped and pumped into her. Good Christ.

All my energy was gone. Just gone. I lowered myself slowly and rolled her so I wouldn’t flatten her. It was difficult pulling out of her – she was gripped tight around me – but I managed. I grabbed the tissues of the nightstand and took care of things, then wrapped her in my arms, pulled up the sheets, and held her, contented, sated.

And I waited for my body to be ready for the next round.

7 comments:

Roman’s Girl said...

OH....MY.....GOD!

That was just amazing.... now I need a cold shower!


Next chapter please....

Bayaderra said...

Holy Shit Hath!!!!

*heads outside to jump into the snow bank*

Anonymous said...

Good Haeven!
I've just finished but I've got these images on my head still.
I know what I'll dream tonight. If I'll fall asleep...

I can't wait for more!
~imp

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!

Trish said...

OH MY FRICKING GOD!!!!! THAT WAS HOT!!!!

YOU'RE KILLING ME HATH BUT I LOVE IT!!!

BJluver said...

I nearly read this at work, I'm sooooo very glad I waited til I got home.

That was un-fucking-believably smokin' HOT......

T said...

OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD!!!!