Sunday, January 30, 2011

Chapter 9 - Aimee

I didn’t think I would be able to take any more. I’d cum more in the last hour than I had in the past month. Richie sure knows his way around a woman, and he showed no signs of stopping. All I could do was whimper and whine – I simply didn’t have the energy to do more.

“Cmon baby,” Richie cajoled. “I know you can make more noise than that. You aren’t falling asleep on me, now are you?” The mirth in his eyes and the moisture on his lips and chin was too unbearably sexy.

I said something like “mmfffhh” and he laughed. I couldn’t even lift my head to scowl at him.

Richie gently moved my legs to the mattress and kissed his way up to my breasts and continued to my neck. He let his weight settle on me for a moment while he kissed my cheeks and eyelids. I could feel the head of his cock touching my pussy and I knew if I shifted just a little I could take him partially inside. It was too much to resist, so I flexed my hips, and his hot, hard cock slid home.

“Aimee, darlin’,” Richie scolded, sliding out of me. “You know I’m not ready to fuck you yet. You need to get your voice back.” He kissed the side of my neck, biting me slightly. “I’m gonna want to hear you groan my name when I fuck you. I want you begging me to stop, though you won’t mean it.” He flexed his hips this time, a quick in-and-out of his cock, deeper than before.

This was a dangerous game we were playing, but I loved it.

“I want you to fuck me stupid,” I croaked, threading my fingers through his soft, soft hair. “I will scream right now if you fuck me stupid.” I pulled his mouth to mine and kissed him deeply, sucking his tongue into my mouth, tasting myself on his breath.

“Soon,” he promised, breaking the kiss.

Finally satisfied that my voice was coming back, he kissed and licked his way back down my body. He settled between my thighs and gently slid his tongue into my hole. He curled his tongue upward and I saw black spots float before my eyes. Fucking hell that mouth was magic. When my head started to thrash back and forth, he slowly worked up to my clit, flattening his tongue to lick me slowly and thoroughly.

He drew his head back and blew a stream of cool air across my flesh and I cried out.

“There’s your voice, baby,” Richie crooned. “I want to hear you. Really hear you.” Abruptly, he vaulted from the bed and grabbed a remote on the bedside table. With a push of a button, the sound system came to life, and the hard, sensual sound of Trent Reznor poured through the speakers. Loud.

You let me violate you
You let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you
You let me complicate you

“Mmmm, appropriate, yes?” Richie said as he settled between my thighs again. “Nobody can hear you scream over the music. Let yourself go, Aimee. Scream for me, Aimee.” He resumed the gentle torture on my clit, and slid his middle finger up inside me. All the way up. Fuck but he has big hands.

I wanna fuck you like an animal
I wanna feel you from the inside
I wanna fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to God

Richie licked my clit harder as he slid a second finger alongside the first. He spread his fingers slightly, stretching my flesh. I could feel the slight scrape of his short fingernails inside me, tickling me. Oh sweet hell he already knew my body so well. He slid his hand back just a little, withdrawing his fingers just a bit, and he found the spot.

THE spot.

The spot that made me scream.

(Help me...)
You tear down my reason
(Help me...)
It's your sex I can smell
(Help me...)
You make me perfect
Help me become somebody else

He pushed his face in closer as I spasmed, taking my whole clit into his mouth and sucking on it. I arched from the bed. Hard. A scream was caught in my throat; I could feel it struggling to break free.

But not yet.

Almost.

But not quite yet.

I could feel the orgasm of a lifetime building. My toes were totally numb, and the tingles running up my legs were getting closer to my womb.

I wanna fuck you like an animal
I wanna feel you from the inside
I wanna fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to God

Richie slid a hand up to my breast and pinched my nipple, rolling it between his fingers. When he pulled on it, at the same time he sucked my clit and pressed a third finger inside me, the moaning started. It started deep in my soul, down low in my belly, and crept up over me, sliding through my lungs and between my lips.

Through every forest
Above the trees

Richie moaned in appreciation, the humming of his lips against my clit hurrying the tingles toward my core. They gathered just outside my reach, and it was maddening.

Within my stomach
Scraped off my knees

I sobbed, begged him to make me cum. He bit down gently on my clit and that was it. Finally. He sent me over the edge. My world started to go black as Richie pumped his fingers in and out of me. I clenched and rippled around him, and he was unrelenting, coaxing me through one orgasm and into the next. He replaced his tongue on my clit with his thumb, and reached up to kiss my breasts. He traced small circles around my nipples while he brought me up and over again. When the moisture started to flow from between my legs, Richie smiled. “Scream, Aimee,” he said, and buried his face between my legs again.

I drink the honey, inside your hive...
You are the reason I stay alive...

He French kissed my pussy, pulling the cum from me while I screamed and thrashed. He held me down so I couldn’t move. I tensed so hard every muscle in my body strained. The scream faded away to a pathetic yelp as Trent gave way to Mazzy Star.

“Now you’re ready to be fucked,” Richie said and smiled.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the damn snow when I need it? Hath, you truely are going to be the death of me!

MBWL said...

Hath you are going to be the death of all of us!!!!
That was............... thud.....

Trish said...

Holy fuck Hath!!! That was HOT. I need some alone time now and a shower! lol

Bayaderra said...

*whimper*
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!
*heads out on her deck and jumps into 2 feet of snow*

P.S. Fred, there is enough snow to share, come on over!

Cindy aka Miss Moose said...

Cold shower time. And BTW, I'll have what she is having!!!!!!!!!!

Richie can do that to me any time, any place!! OMG

Anonymous said...

I agree Cindy. Even though he is going to be 52, he is damn fine right now and is looking so hot and sexy. He is in great shape and can come and do this to me anytime he wants!