Sunday, January 9, 2011

Chapter 6 - Richie

“Where to now?” I asked her; half knowing the answer but wanting her to say it.  I hugged her to me, and felt her chuckle rumble against my chest.

“The Westin,” she said simply.  Thank God.

“Whatever you say, darlin’,” I answered.  How could I not? 

We left the alley with our arms around each others’ waists.  Christ, Dave and Jon would never let me live this down if they found out.  Sex in an alley. 

With a stranger. 

Fuck, how old am I?  That’s something I would have done 25 years ago.  But hell, I would have had her in the bar if she’d asked.

You would have too.

So now I’m taking her back to my hotel.  I’m going to get the chance to have her in my (borrowed) bed.  I’m going to do my damnest to have her in the shower too.  And over that chair.  Hell there are a thousand ways I want to make love to this woman.

Shit, did I just say ‘make love’?  I meant ‘fuck’.

Shut up, there is too a difference.  I’m no girl, but even I know there’s a difference.  Aimee does not want to be made love too.  Uh-uh.  No way does a woman who wants to be ‘made love to’ pull you into an alley and let you fuck her stupid against a building.

Sure, there’ll be a fair amount of seduction, and gentleness; I’m not a total caveman.  Besides, I like the soft little noises a woman makes when she’s excited; the little sighs and purrs she lets slip out through clenched teeth.  You know, I meant it when I wrote, “to make you feel like a woman makes me feel like a man.”  I truly believe that.

Something else Dave and Jon would never let me live down if they knew.

Anyway, at the top of the alley, we had to wait nearly ten minutes for a cab.  The whole time, we just stood there quietly, arms around each other, lost in thought.  I was wondering if anyone in the bar could see us out the window and knew what we’d been up to.  I saw the looks Aimee was getting from those construction guys.  I know they wanted her.  I figured out pretty quick, too, that she just wanted to get laid.  Lucky for me I showed up when I did.

I turned again to look back into the bar, but Joe keeps the overhead lights dim, so I couldn’t really tell if anyone was watching, but just in case, I slid my hand down to Aimee’s ass and squeezed it lightly.

She hissed in surprise and jumped a little.  “Sorry,” she said.  “My ass is a little bit tender.”

“Aw darlin’, I’m sorry,” I said.  “I didn’t realize…”

She cut me off with a look.  “I didn’t ask you to apologize.  It’s fine, really.”  She got a little wicked gleam in her eye.  “This just means I’m on top when we get to the hotel, and no ass sex tonight.”  She slid her hand down to my ass and squeezed.  “That alright with you?” she asked.

I was stunned at her bluntness.  Stunned and turned on.  Now all I could think about was fucking her ass.  “Absolutely,” I managed. Shit, how could it not be alright?  That meant everything else was on the table.  Do I strike you as moron enough to pass that up?

Besides, her ass may feel better after a soak in the tub.

I was just getting up a good image of naked, soapy Aimee, when she moved and I snapped back to the here and now.  She pulled some sort of hair thingie from her bag and began winding her magnificent mane up into some elaborate knot.  She wrapped the thing around her hair and it stayed, much to my disappointment.  She caught me gaping at her and raised an eyebrow.

“Sorry, darlin’,” I said to her.  “I liked it better down.”

She shrugged.  “It’s hot now.  I need it up off my neck.”  She reached up to catch my earlobe with her sharp little teeth, making me forget all about – what was I ranting about?

A clichéd yellow taxi turned the top of the block, and Aimee stepped into the street to raise a hand and hail it.  It cut across two lanes of traffic to screech to a halt in front of us.  I opened the door for her, watching her ass as she climbed into the car.  She knew full well what she was doing.  She actually crawled across the seat, ass up in the air, and her dress left nothing to the imagination.  I saw everything.

And what I saw made me hungry.

As I slid into the car next to Aimee, I slid my hand under her leg, and smiled when she let her thighs fall open just a little.  I leaned forward to tell the cabbie where we were going, and while I was the only thing he saw in his rearview mirror, I slipped a finger into her swollen pussy.

Damn it was still tight and hot and WET, and I told the cabbie if he got us across town in under ten minutes, there’d be an extra hundred in it for him.

With the taxi pulling three G’s, and amid the honking and swearing that is intrinsically Boston, we sped off toward the Westin.  I left my finger where it was, making small circles inside her, and feeling her walls rippling around me.  I looked past her out the window, trying to be nonchalant in checking her out (and cursing again my decision to leave my shades in the room) but had to smile at her flush.

It started down around tits that I knew were straining at their confines and begging for my touch.  It spread up her neck, and with her hair up like that, I could see it cover the bite I left on her shoulder.  I may have to leave a matching one on the other side.  It eased across her cheeks to her eyes, which went wide for a moment before rolling back.

Fuck me, she just came in the cab.

Christ, I can smell it.  It’s intoxicating, that smell.  Thank GOD we’re nearly at the hotel.  I gently slide my hand away, and under the guise of a cough, bring my hand up to my mouth and swipe my tongue across my finger.

“Mmmm, delectable,” I tell her.

“Baby,” she breathed, and I had to lean down to hear her.  “Just imagine how good it will taste without the salt of your fingers messing with my flavor.”

“Jesus,” was the best I could do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is all.

Bayaderra said...

“Jesus,” was the best I could do"

Yeah....I agree!

Allie Jackson said...

Geez, girl. You trying to kill us all? I defiantley need a cold shower after THAT! X

T said...

Thank GOD it's snowing here. I need a quick and urgent cool down!

~T

Anonymous said...

TY for the fix! =)