Sunday, January 23, 2011

Chapter 8 - Richie

God, she made me laugh.

“What makes you think I’m gonna fall asleep on you, darlin’?”  Damned if I knew her answer by the twinkle of her eyes.

“Well, you are over fifty, you know,” she said, a smile playing at the sides of her mouth.

I had to laugh at her.  “I’ll have you know I can keep up with men half my age.”

She cocked her head to the side.  “You fuck men half your age?”  She shrugged.  “Should I get dressed and go then?”

“No!” I shouted, laughing heartily.  I sat up abruptly, making Aimee squeak, and grabbed her arms and stood, picking her up as I went.  I turned and tossed her onto the bed, and she bounced twice before settling in the middle.  I crawled up after her and pushed her legs apart.  “I only fuck women,” I said needlessly. 

I left a trail of wet, sucking kisses up the inside of one thigh – the one with the ink on the outside.  I kissed around to examine it.  She had a tiny blonde fairy tattooed there.  I licked it and looked at her, my eyebrow raised.

“A fairy?”

“Tinkerbell,” she corrected.  “A pixie, actually.”

Like I knew or cared about the difference between a fairy and a pixie.  Not now, with this woman spread open in front of me.  Probably not ever – I am a guy.

I nuzzled her mound, the thick scent of her arousal acting like a drug.  I couldn’t wait to have that smell all over my face.  I spread her lips gently with my thumbs, and slid my tongue along her slit, flicking her clit when I reached it.

“God, Rich,” she groaned, and her head lolled to one side.

I ran my tongue over and over her, tasting her, loving her flavor.  Her breathing was coming in little gasps now, and I could feel her legs starting to quiver.  Smiling, I drew back to blow cool air on her overheated flesh.  She sighed and her head flopped to the other side.

I knelt up and reached down for her ankles, pulling them up so her knees were bent.  I put the backs of her heels on my shoulders, and slid back down toward her.  Her legs slid over my shoulders until they pushed at the backs of her knees, and she had no choice but to be completely opened to my perusal.

At this angle, her wet pink flesh was beautiful.

At this angle, she was spread open wide and SO inviting.  She was groomed to within an inch of her life.  Literally.  A tiny patch of jet black hair sat at the juncture of her thighs.  I brushed my fingers against it, loving the coarse feeling against my fingertips. 

My fingers slowly descended downward, putting pressure on her clit, but quickly parting to slide along her wet lips.  While I caressed her, I licked at her clit with slow, quick strokes.  Her moan went straight to my cock, but the poor guy was tired and needed a break. 

Of course, that didn’t mean that I was going to fall asleep on her.  I was going to rest my head on her thigh and let out a sleepy sigh, just to push her buttons, but she started to cum again.  Just from the light touch of my tongue on her.  Her chin dug into her chest for a moment, and I immediately stopped what I was doing.  What the fuck.  Let’s have a little fun.

“Rich!” she screamed, half fury, half arousal.

“Sorry, lover,” I said, yawning widely.  “I guess I am an old man after all.  Maybe a little nap is in order.”

“Don’t you dare,” Aimee answered, her voice cold steel.  “Not unless you want your failings posted all over the ‘net.”

I narrowed my eyes at her.   “You wouldn’t dare,” I said, watching the corner of her mouth twitch in an attempt not to smile at me.

“Try me,” she answered.

I pretended to think about it for a minute.  “Guess I can’t take the chance.  That would be a PR nightmare.”

Without further finesse, I stiffened my tongue and drove it into her until my teeth were scraping her clit.  When Aimee screamed and started to convulse on the bed, I held her hips down hard. I wasn’t done yet. 

I stroked my tongue in and out of her until she very nearly ripped it off me when she tightened up.  Huh.  I slid from her and felt her thighs relax around my shoulders.

Then I attacked.

I tightened my grip on her hips and sucked her clit into my mouth.  She tried to arch off the bed, and was pushing at my head, but I was having none of it.  Almost right away, her legs tightened again, and I thought she was going to squash my head like a melon between her thighs.  Damn, they’re strong.

But I’m stronger.

I drew that little fleshy nub into my mouth as far as I could, sucking on it like it was a piece of candy.  Aimee’s thrashing became more rhythmic, like her whole body was pulsing with each draw of my mouth.  I could smell her starting to get wet again, and gently, slowly, slid my middle finger all the way into her.

“Ohhh Gawwwwddd,” she moaned.  Whispered, actually.  I don’t think she had it in her to make more noise than that.  A shame. I do love the sound of a woman in the throes of passion. 

Let’s see if we can get her to find her voice again.

6 comments:

Trish said...

I'll have what she's having please and thank you!!! :)

No words..no words....

*self combusts*

Bayaderra said...

What she just said....

klj125 said...

Oooh! Just ooooooo....

Anonymous said...

uh...damn! That is all.

MBWL said...

mmmmmm............. thud....

TaraLeigh said...

Let’s see if we can get her to find her voice again.

MERCY.
Yeah--I'd like to find out. Dang, girl. Talk about HOT story. The whole first person works when you give us both of their pov's in here. Makes it even hotter babes.